An Iron Golem is an amazing smart statue that will defend players and villagers. We’ll show you how to make an Iron Golem in Minecraft with our video and step-by-step tutorials.
- 1 Available Platforms
- 2 Tools & Supplies Needed
- 3 Steps To Build An Iron Golem
- 4 FAQ’s
- 4.1 1. What do I need to make an iron golem?
- 4.2 2. How do you make an iron golem protect you?
- 4.3 3. Why can’t I make an iron golem?
- 4.4 4. What do iron blocks look like in Minecraft?
- 4.5 5. Can you make a Gold golem in Minecraft?
- 4.6 6. Are iron golems loyal?
- 4.7 7. What blocks do you need to make a Iron Golem in Minecraft?
- 4.8 8. What is stronger an iron golem or a warden?
- 5 How To Make An Iron Golem In Minecraft Video Tutorial
- 6 More Getting Started Tutorials
|Java Edition||Windows, Mac & Linux PC’s||Yes|
|Bedrock Edition||Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, iOS, Android, Fire OS, Windows 10 PC’s||Yes|
|Education Edition||Mac, iOs 12, Windows 10 PC’s||Yes|
|PlayStation Edition||PlayStation 3 & 4||Yes|
Tools & Supplies Needed
- 1 carved pumpkin OR jack o’ lantern
- 4 iron blocks
Steps To Build An Iron Golem
1. Make The Body
To build a Minecraft Iron Golem, we start by placing two iron blocks stacked on top of each other. This is essentially your Iron Golem’s body.
2. Add Arms
Now we need to add the arms. We can do this by simply placing an iron block on each side of the upper body.
3. Add A Head
Finally, we need to place the carved pumpkin OR the lantern on the top part of the body (this step should be done last).
The Iron Golem now comes to life!
Keep in mind that there needs to be some space around your Iron Golem in order to spawn. It will not spawn in an enclosed space.
1. What do I need to make an iron golem?
You can also make an iron golem by making four iron blocks, which comes out to thirty-six iron ingots. Once you have the four iron blocks, you’ll need to place them in a T shape with one up and three across. After that, get a carved pumpkin and place it in the middle and the golem will be born.
2. How do you make an iron golem protect you?
Iron Golems are neutral mobs that naturally generate in villages to protect villagers, or are built by players to protect their land from hostile mobs. To make an Iron Golem, place four iron blocks, one as a base and three across the top, and a carved pumpkin on the top middle iron block.
3. Why can’t I make an iron golem?
It needs at least one block of space around the bottom iron block to be able to spawn and cannot spawn in a confined area, even grass can prevent an iron golem from spawning. Alternatively, the blocks can be placed in any order with an uncarved pumpkin; the player can shear the pumpkin to spawn the golem
4. What do iron blocks look like in Minecraft?
The block of iron has had three different textures. In Minecraft Classic, it had a shadow on each face. In Minecraft Alpha, it changed to be a recolor of the texture of the block of gold and block of diamond. In the Beta 1.9 pre-release, stripes were added to the blocks’ texture.
5. Can you make a Gold golem in Minecraft?
The Gold Golem can be summoned by placing 5 gold blocks on the ground in an ‘X’, before placing a furnace on top of the central gold block. The Gold Golem has 4 legs and a furnace for a head. When thinking of its shape, think of a creeper with no body, just a head and legs.
6. Are iron golems loyal?
Iron golems are fiercely loyal to their creators, and obey their commands. They also attack any hostile mobs they see (except wolves and creepers), making them very useful guards. They also attack players if they hit them.
7. What blocks do you need to make a Iron Golem in Minecraft?
The ingredients you need to make one Iron Golem are four Iron Blocks (each one consisting of nine Iron Ingots in a Crafting Table), and one single Pumpkin.
8. What is stronger an iron golem or a warden?
The Iron Golem can take a player out in a couple of swings after dealing both fall damage and hit damage. However, the Warden can defeat a player in full Netherite armor in two hits. This makes it one of the strongest mobs in Minecraft.
How To Make An Iron Golem In Minecraft Video Tutorial
In this video,we will show you how to make an iron golem in minecrat.