In this tutorial, you will learn How To Make A Jack O’ Lantern In Minecraft
A Minecraft Jack o’lantern is a block that provides a light level of 15 and works underwater. It is also used to build golems.
- 1 Available Platforms
- 2 Required To Make A Jack O’ Lantern
- 3 Steps To Make A Jack O’ Lantern
- 4 Minecraft Jack O’ Lantern Command
- 5 FAQ’s
- 6 How To Make A Jack O’ Lantern In Minecraft Video Tutorial
- 7 More Block Recipes
|Java Edition||Windows, Mac & Linux PC’s||Yes|
|Bedrock Edition||Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, iOS, Android, Fire OS, Windows 10 PC’s||Yes|
|Education Edition||Mac, iOs 12, Windows 10 PC’s||Yes|
|PlayStation Edition||PS3 & PS4||Yes|
Required To Make A Jack O’ Lantern
- 1 Carved pumpkin
- 1 Torch
Steps To Make A Jack O’ Lantern
1. Open Your Crafting Menu
To make a Jack o’ Lantern, you must first open your worktable in Minecraft. You should see the same grid as the image below.
2. Add The Jack O’ Lantern Items To The Menu
At the craft table, add the sliced pumpkin and torch to the rack.
You need to add the items to the grid exactly as shown in the image below. In the second row, place 1 carved pumpkin in the middle box. In the third row, place 1 torch in the middle box. This is the Minecraft Jack o’ lantern recipe.
Once you’ve added the items to the crafting grid as described above, you’ll see Jack o’ lantern in the box on the right.
3. Move The Jack O’ Lantern To Your Inventory
Finally, drag Jack o’ lantern to your inventory so you can use it.
That is! A Minecraft Jack o’lantern is a block that provides a light level of 15 and works underwater. It is also used to build Iron Golems and Snow Golems.
Minecraft Jack O’ Lantern Command
You can also use a Give statement to create Jack o’ lanterns in Minecraft. The command is available in the following editions:
- Java edition
- Pocket edition
- Xbox One
- Nintendo Switch
- Windows 10 Edition
- Educational Edition
To run the Jack o’ lantern command in Minecraft, open your chat window and enter the command below depending on the version you have.
Java Edition 1.13 and higher Jack o’ lantern command
/give @p jack_o_lantern 1
PE, Xbox One, Switch, Win 10, Education Edition
/give @p lit_pumpkin 1 0
1. Where do you find Jack O’lanterns in Minecraft?
Jack o’lanterns can spawn within taiga and snowy taiga villages in the piles of pumpkins which also generate there.
2. How do you make a jack o lantern in Minecraft?
They’re pretty easy to make. Find a pumpkin – either out in the world, or in a shipwreck, or from a trader, or by growing on yourself from seeds – then use shears on it to carve a spooky face into the front. Finally, stick a candle inside in a crafting grid to light it up. Alternatively, you can go hunting.
3. How do you make a jack o lantern Golem in Minecraft?
Steps to Build jack o lantern Golem in Minecraft
- Build the Body. In Minecraft, you build an iron golem from 4 blocks of iron and 1 carved pumpkin or jack o’lantern.
- Add the Arms. Next, place 2 blocks of iron to make arms for the iron golem.
- Add the Head. Finally, add either a carved pumpkin or jack o’lantern to make the iron golem’s hea.
How To Make A Jack O’ Lantern In Minecraft Video Tutorial
In this video, you will see How To Make A Jack O’ Lantern In Minecraft and how to use a Jack o’ lantern in the game.