In this tutorial you will learn how to make an ender chest in Minecraft!
Players use a Minecraft ender chest to store items that can be accessed from anywhere in the world.
- 0.1 Available Platforms
- 0.2 Items Needed To Make An Ender Chest
- 0.3 Steps To Make An Ender Chest
- 0.4 Minecraft Ender Chest Command
- 0.5 FAQ’s
- 0.5.1 1. Can you make a large Ender chest in Minecraft?
- 0.5.2 2. How do you make a big ender chest?
- 0.5.3 3. Can you mine Ender chest with iron pickaxe?
- 0.5.4 4. Can you put a Shulker box in an ender chest?
- 0.5.5 5. Can you have more than two Ender chests?
- 0.5.6 6. How many Ender chest can you have?
- 0.5.7 7. Do you need silk touch for Ender chests?
- 0.5.8 8. Do hoppers work on Ender chests?
- 0.5.9 9. How do you make a double-ender chest in Minecraft?
- 1 How To Make An Ender Chest In Minecraft Video Tutorial
|Java Edition||Windows, Mac & Linux PC’s||Yes|
|Bedrock Edition||Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, iOS, Android, Fire OS, Windows 10 PC’s||Yes|
|Education Edition||Mac, iOs 12, Windows 10 PC’s||Yes|
|PlayStation Edition||PlayStation 3 & 4||Yes|
Items Needed To Make An Ender Chest
Steps To Make An Ender Chest
1. Open Your Crafting Menu
2. Add The Eye of Ender and Obsidian To The Menu
On the artboard, add Ender’s Eye and 8 Obsidian blocks to the grid.
You need to add ender’s eye and obsidian blocks to the grid exactly as shown in the image below. In the 1st row, place 3 obsidians, one in each of the 3 spaces. In the second row, place 1 block of obsidian in the first square, 1 ender’s eye in the second square, and 1 block of obsidian in the third square. In the 3rd row, place the 3 remaining obsidian. This is the recipe for the ender chest from Minecraft.
Now that you’ve added the items to the grid as described above, you’ll notice that a final chest appears in the box on the right.
3. Move The Minecraft Ender Chest To Your Inventory
Finally, you need to drag the ender chest to your inventory to use it.
That is! You now have an ender chest. A player uses a Minecraft ender chest to store items that they can then access from anywhere in the world, including different dimensions. Each chest has 27 storage compartments.
Minecraft Ender Chest Command
You can also use a Give statement to create ender chests in Minecraft. The ender chest command is available in the following editions:
- Java edition
- Pocket edition
- Xbox One
- Nintendo Switch
- Windows 10 Edition
- Educational Edition
To run the enderkist command in Minecraft, open your chat window and enter the command below depending on the version you have.
Java Edition 1.13 and higher ender chest command
/give @p ender_chest 1
PE, Xbox One, Switch, Win 10, Education Edition
/give @p ender_chest 1 0
1. Can you make a large Ender chest in Minecraft?
The two chests share a storage area, so if an item is taken from one chest, it will disappear from the other chest as well. Ender Chests naturally generate in an End City. They can’t be pushed by pistons and can’t interact with hoppers or droppers. They also cannot be made into large Ender Chests.
2. How do you make a big ender chest?
It should be possible to make a Large Ender Chest by putting another Ender Chest next to a Small Ender Chest. The Large Ender Chest would be treated as an entirely different chest, but otherwise work exactly the same as the current Small Ender Chest. That way, you could have two Ender Chests, one Large and one Small.
3. Can you mine Ender chest with iron pickaxe?
Breaking. Ender chests require a pickaxe to be mined. … Any pickaxe allows the ender chest to drop either itself or 8 obsidian, despite obsidian itself only being obtainable with a diamond or netherite pickaxe.
4. Can you put a Shulker box in an ender chest?
Players can carry a total of 1728 items in a single shulker box. Using an ender chest and their entire inventory space, they can move over 100,000 blocks, which is more than enough for anyone. Players can use dyes on shulkers to make colored shulker boxes.
5. Can you have more than two Ender chests?
In the game, you can store your valuables in an ender chest to keep them safe. … So you can use more than one ender chest in the game and always have your stored items available from any ender chest.
6. How many Ender chest can you have?
As ender chests can be stacked, players can keep up to 64 ender chests in one ender chest while using only one slot.
7. Do you need silk touch for Ender chests?
Hi! You need a Silk Touch enchanted diamond pickaxe! Obsidian can only be mined with a diamond pickaxe, however, if you break an ender chest with an unenchanted diamond pickaxe, it’ll be destroyed and you’ll lose some of the materials you used to craft it!
8. Do hoppers work on Ender chests?
Hoppers can take items from ender chests and dispensers launch enderpearls.
9. How do you make a double-ender chest in Minecraft?
Placing an Ender Chest directly beside an Ender Chest should create a Double Ender Chest. The bottom 3 rows of a Double Ender Chest only show up only when looking in a Double Ender Chest. Meaning you can’t see something you put there unless you are looking in a Double Ender Chest.
How To Make An Ender Chest In Minecraft Video Tutorial
Watch this video as we show you how to make an ender chest in Minecraft And make sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel for regularly updated Minecraft videos!