In this tutorial you will learn how to respawn the Ender dragon in Minecraft.
The Minecraft Ender Dragon is a dangerous mafia boss found in the End. After you defeat the dragon, you can summon it again by following a few simple steps, which we describe below. Let’s start!
- 1 Available Platforms
- 2 Required To Respawn The Ender Dragon
- 3 Steps To Respawn The Ender Dragon
- 3.1 1. Locate The Exit Portal
- 3.2 2. Place The End Crystals
- 3.3 3. Ender Dragon Will Respawn
- 3.4 FAQ’s
- 3.5 1. How do you Respawn the Ender Dragon?
- 3.6 2. Do you need the dragon egg to Respawn the dragon?
- 3.7 3. Can you Respawn the Ender Dragon when it’s alive?
- 3.8 4. How do you hatch a ender dragon egg?
- 3.9 5. Which is more powerful Ender dragon or wither?
- 3.10 6. How do you open the dragon egg in Minecraft?
- 3.11 7. How long does it take for a dragon egg to hatch in Minecraft?
- 3.12 8. What does a ender dragon egg do?
- 3.13 9. What happens if the Ender dragon egg falls into the portal?
- 4 How To Respawn The Ender Dragon Video Tutorial
- 5 More Advanced Tutorials
|Java Edition||Windows, Mac & Linux PC’s||Yes|
|Bedrock Edition||Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, iOS, Android, Fire OS, Windows 10 PC’s||Yes|
|Education Edition||Mac, iOs 12, Windows 10 PC’s||Yes|
|PlayStation Edition||PlayStation 3 & 4||Yes|
Required To Respawn The Ender Dragon
- 4 End crystals
Steps To Respawn The Ender Dragon
1. Locate The Exit Portal
We start by entering the end (we go through the last portal) and then we will find the exit portal. The Exit Portal is easy to find and looks like a typical portal with a column coming out of the center.
2. Place The End Crystals
Place the last 4 crystals around the exit portal. After you place the fourth crystal, you will see the crystals activate and shoot a white beam into the air.
3. Ender Dragon Will Respawn
Once the lightning bolts disappear and the pillars are fully built, the Ender Dragon will appear flying through the air and the boss bar will appear at the top of the screen.
And so the Ender Dragon reappears in Minecraft!
1. How do you Respawn the Ender Dragon?
Players can re-summon the Ender dragon by placing four end crystals on the edges of the exit portal, one on each side. When the dragon is re-summoned, the four end crystals point to the tops of each pillar setting off a series of explosions that resets the obsidian pillars, iron bars, and end crystals.
2. Do you need the dragon egg to Respawn the dragon?
Before you respawn the ender dragon, ensure that you have obtained your dragon egg. If you kill the ender dragon without grabbing your dragon egg, it will be destroyed. Once you have placed the last crystal beams of light will shoot towards each of the pillars until the last end crystal has formed
3. Can you Respawn the Ender Dragon when it’s alive?
Minecraft players can respawn the Ender Dragon by crafting and then placing four end crystals on the exit portal, found on the boss platform in the End. … After slaying the Ender Dragon for the first time, the dragon can actually be resurrected for players to fight the beast once again.
4. How do you hatch a ender dragon egg?
To “hatch” your dragon egg in Minecraft and give birth to a new Ender Dragon, you’ll need to collect or craft four end crystals and bring them to The End. Take those four end crystals and place one on each side of the portal surrounding the Dragon Egg pedestal.
5. Which is more powerful Ender dragon or wither?
The Wither has more health points than the Ender Dragon. However, if you are talking about attack strength, they can both tie up. On easy level, The wither deals 5 health points of damage, while the Ender Dragon deals 6. So on easy level, the Ender Dragon is stronger.
6. How do you open the dragon egg in Minecraft?
To access the egg, the player must defeat the Ender Dragon in Minecraft. While the player is preparing to slay the dragon, carry a few blocks for building, a piston, and a lever. The egg will present itself on a stack of bedrock in the middle of the end portal. This egg cannot be mined or broken in Minecraft.
7. How long does it take for a dragon egg to hatch in Minecraft?
Once the egg starts moving, it will take a few minutes to hatch. Lightning dragon eggs (Copper, Electric Blue, Amethyst & Black) must be exposed to rain to start the hatching process. Once the egg starts moving, it will take a few minutes to hatch.
8. What does a ender dragon egg do?
The portal that the Ender Dragon spawns upon death. Clicking on the egg will cause it to teleport to a nearby area (up to five blocks vertically and fifteen blocks horizontally) and create the same teleport Particles seen around Endermen, Nether Portals, Endermites, and Ender Chests.
9. What happens if the Ender dragon egg falls into the portal?
If the dragon egg teleports and falls into the portal, it spawns in the Overworld at the world spawn.
How To Respawn The Ender Dragon Video Tutorial
Watch this video tutorial as we show you exactly how to respawn the Ender Dragon step by step!