In this tutorial you will learn how to make pumpkin pie in Minecraft using the Minecraft pumpkin pie recipe or the pumpkin pie command.
A Minecraft Pumpkin Pie is a food that a player can eat while selected on the Quick Access Bar. Each cake will restore 8 hunger points when eaten.
- 1 Available Platforms
- 2 Materials Needed To Make Pumpkin Pie
- 3 Steps To Make A Minecraft Pumpkin Pie
- 4 Minecraft Pumpkin Pie Command
- 5 FAQ’s About How To Make Pumpkin Pie In Minecraft
- 5.1 1. What do you do with pumpkin pie in Minecraft?
- 5.2 2. Is pumpkin pie a good food in Minecraft?
- 5.3 3. What food can you make with pumpkin Minecraft?
- 5.4 4. How do you farm pumpkins in Minecraft?
- 5.5 5. Why won’t my Minecraft pumpkins grow?
- 5.6 6. Do you have to replant pumpkin seeds in Minecraft?
- 5.7 7. Where do u find pumpkin seeds in Minecraft?
- 5.8 8. Can pumpkins grow indoors Minecraft?
- 5.9 9. Do pumpkins need water Minecraft?
- 5.10 10. Can you eat pumpkins Minecraft?
- 6 How To Make Pumpkin Pie Video Tutorial
- 7 More Food Recipes
|Java Edition||Windows, Mac & Linux PC’s||Yes|
|Bedrock Edition||Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, iOS, Android, Fire OS, Windows 10 PC’s||Yes|
|Education Edition||Mac, iOs 12, Windows 10 PC’s||Yes|
|PlayStation Edition||PS3 & PS4||Yes|
Materials Needed To Make Pumpkin Pie
- 1 Pumpkin
- 1 Egg
- 1 Sugar
Steps To Make A Minecraft Pumpkin Pie
1. Open Your Minecraft Crafting Menu
To make pumpkin pies, you must first open your crafting table in Minecraft. You should see the same grid as in the image below.
2. Add The Pie Ingredients To The Menu
At the brewing table, add the pumpkin, egg, and sugar to the rack.
You need to add the items to the grid exactly as shown in the image below. In the 1st row, put 1 pumpkin in the 1st box and 1 egg in the middle box. In the second row, place 1 sugar in the middle box. This is the recipe for Minecraft pumpkin pie.
Once you’ve added the items to the crafting grid as described above, you’ll see a pumpkin pie in the box on the right.
3. Move The Pumpkin Pie To Your Inventory
Now drag the cake to your inventory so you can eat it.
And that is! A Minecraft Pumpkin Pie is a food that a player can eat while selected on the Quick Access Bar. Each cake will restore 8 hunger points when eaten.
Minecraft Pumpkin Pie Command
You can also use command to make pumpkin pies in Minecraft. The Pumpkin Pie command is available in the following editions:
- Java edition
- Pocket edition
- Xbox One
- Nintendo Switch
- Windows 10 Edition
- Educational Edition
To run the pumpkin pie command in Minecraft, open your chat window and enter the command below depending on the version you have.
Java Edition 1.13 and higher pumpkin pie command
/give @p pumpkin_pie 1
PE, Xbox One, Switch, Win 10, Education Edition
/give @p pumpkin_pie 1 0
FAQ’s About How To Make Pumpkin Pie In Minecraft
1. What do you do with pumpkin pie in Minecraft?
Pumpkin pie can now be used to fill up composters. Farmer villagers now have a 50% chance to sell 4 pumpkin pies for an emerald.
2. Is pumpkin pie a good food in Minecraft?
Pumpkin pie is a good food to eat in Minecraft. It restores 8 hunger points, and all the ingredients can be easily farmed. To make pumpkin pie, you will need a pumpkin, an egg, and sug.
3. What food can you make with pumpkin Minecraft?
Pumpkins can now be used to make iron golems. Pumpkins are now used to craft pumpkin pie.
4. How do you farm pumpkins in Minecraft?
Farming. Pumpkin seeds can be planted only on farmland. Over time, they grow into a stem and produce a pumpkin on any adjacent dirt, grass block, farmland, podzol, or coarse dirt. If a pumpkin is already occupying an adjacent dirt/grass or farmland spot, the stem does not grow more pumpkins until the pumpkin is removed.
5. Why won’t my Minecraft pumpkins grow?
Why won’t my Pumpkins Grow in Minecraft? Ensure that your pumpkin has at least one open adjacent space around the pumpkin stem. You will also need to make sure that the block adjacent to the pumpkin stem is dirt, coarse dirt, grass, or farmland. Any other block will not provide any pumpkins.
6. Do you have to replant pumpkin seeds in Minecraft?
Unlike wheat, melons and pumpkins don’t grow on the block you planted it. Instead, a pumpkin or melon will spawn on any available grass or dirt block next to the fully grown pumpkin or melon stalk. This means you need to leave some space between each row of seeds you plant or else nothing will grow.
7. Where do u find pumpkin seeds in Minecraft?
For other types of seeds, see Seeds (disambiguation)Pumpkin Seeds are an item that can be obtained by finding them in Abandoned Mine Shaft Chests or by putting a pumpkin into the crafting grid (This will get you four pumpkin seeds). Pumpkin seeds can be planted on farmland.
8. Can pumpkins grow indoors Minecraft?
Wheat, carrots, potatoes, and other crops like melons and pumpkins can grow as long as the light level above them is at least 9—it does not have to be sunlight. The flexibility of light sources for growing crops makes building an underground farm both easy and lucrative.
9. Do pumpkins need water Minecraft?
Once the plants are mature, they provide a steady supply of fruit for your needs. Surprisingly, water is not needed to grow pumpkins or melons. Only mature stalks can grow pumpkins and melons.
10. Can you eat pumpkins Minecraft?
You can carve them, eat them, grow them, or wear them on your head – just like real life.