Learn how to teleport in Minecraft quickly and easily with this step-by-step tutorial.
You can teleport in Minecraft using an ender pearl or by using a command. The focus of this tutorial will be how to teleport using an ender pearl. But, we’ll quickly show you the Minecraft teleport command, as well!
- 1 Available Platforms
- 2 Tools & Supplies Needed
- 3 Steps To Teleport
- 4 Minecraft Teleport Command
- 5 FAQ’s
- 5.1 1. How do you use the teleport command in Minecraft?
- 5.2 3. How do you teleport in Minecraft survival?
- 5.3 4. What is the easiest way to teleport in Minecraft?
- 5.4 5. How do you tp to someone in Minecraft bedrock?
- 5.5 6. How do you teleport with command blocks?
- 5.6 7. What does teleport enchantment do in Minecraft?
- 6 How To Teleport In Minecraft Video Tutorial
- 7 More Getting Started Tutorials
You can teleport with an ender bead on the following platforms.
|Java Edition||Windows, Mac & Linux PC’s||Yes|
|Bedrock Edition||Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, iOS, Android, Fire OS, Windows 10 PC’s||Yes|
|Education Edition||Mac, iOs 12, Windows 10 PC’s||Yes|
|PlayStation Edition||PlayStation 3 & 4||Yes|
Tools & Supplies Needed
- Ender pearl
Steps To Teleport
To teleport in Minecraft using an ender pearl you must be in Survival mode.
1. Select Ender Pearl
Select the pearl ender in your quick access bar. Once it’s selected, you’ll want to position your pointer in the air in the direction you want to teleport.
2. Throw Ender Pearl
Now just throw the ender bead. The game controller to start it is:
- Java Edition (PC/Mac), Windows 10 Edition, Education Edition: Right click to launch the pearl
- Pocket Edition (PE): tap where you want to throw the pearl
- Xbox 360, Xbox One: Press the LT Button
- PS3, PS4: press the L2 button
- Wii U, Nintendo Switch: Press the ZL Button
You should now see the ender pearl flying through the sky. Once it lands, you will be teleported to that location.
Important: Keep in mind that every time you use an ender bead to wear, you take 2.5 hearts of damage.
Minecraft Teleport Command
In this command tutorial, we will show you how to teleport to coordinates in Minecraft, how to teleport someone to you, and how to teleport to a player.
You can teleport in Minecraft with a command in:
- Java edition
- Pocket edition
- Xbox One
- Nintendo Switch
- Windows 10 Edition
- Educational Edition
To execute a command, simply open your chat window and enter one of the following teleport commands:
Java Edition 1.13 and higher
Teleport the user named McGamers to the coordinates (32, 69, -7):
/tp McGamers 32 69 -7
Teleport 5 pigs to the coordinates (72, 55, 78):
/tp @e[type=pig,limit=5] 72 55 78
Teleport the nearest user to the location of ExampleLocation:
/tp @p ExampleLocation
PE, Xbox One, Switch, Win 10, Education Edition
Teleport to the location of ExampleLocation in Minecraft:
Teleport the user named McGamers to the location of ExampleLocation:
/tp McGamers ExampleLocation
Teleport the user named McGamers to the user named ExamplePlayer:
/tp McGamers ExamplePlayer
Teleport the user named McGamers to coordinates that are 4 blocks East and 10 blocks North of the current position:
/tp McGamers ~4 ~ ~-10
Teleport all players to a specific target entity, in this case a set of coordinates (5, 68, 10):
/tp @a 5 68 10
1. How do you use the teleport command in Minecraft?
Once cheats are enabled, open the chat button (a message icon) and input the teleport command you wish to use. Tap on “Enter” to execute the command. If you’ve used the right command, you’ll see a confirmation message in the chat window.
2. How do you teleport to a player in Minecraft?
The command to teleport another player to you in Minecraft is /tp name of the user x y z. Minecraft allows you to teleport to various sets of coordinates. Gamers refer to this as using the cheat game option. X, Y, and Z are coordinates that Minecraft uses to show positions on the map.
3. How do you teleport in Minecraft survival?
There are different steps to teleport in minecrfat:
- Java Edition: Right-click.
- Pocket Edition: Tap where Ender Pearl lands.
- PS3/PS4: Press “L2” button.
- Xbox 360/Xbox One: Press “LT” button.
- Wii U/Switch: Press “ZL” button.
4. What is the easiest way to teleport in Minecraft?
For an automatic teleporter, place a daylight sensor on the block next to the hinges of the trap door. For a manual teleporter, place a redstone torch on the block next to the trap door. Then, break another block next to the one the redstone torch is on so that another side of the torch block is exposed.
5. How do you tp to someone in Minecraft bedrock?
Now, players must type “/teleport” followed by their player name. After this, they should type the name of the player they want to teleport. Alternatively, the player can type a set of x y z coordinates that they would like to teleport to. An example of a teleport command would be “/teleport Player1 120 50 250”.
6. How do you teleport with command blocks?
Type this command in when having the command block GUI open /teleport @p <x> <y> <z> . Then, activate the command block with redstone (including buttons, levers, and pressure plates), and they will be sent to their destination.
7. What does teleport enchantment do in Minecraft?
The teleport enchantment book can be used on bows. If a bow with the teleport enchantment is used, a arrow shot by a player will teleport them to the place the arrow lands, the arrow will then break. This enchantment can be used to replace collecting ender pearls.
How To Teleport In Minecraft Video Tutorial
This video tutorial will show you how to teleport in Minecraft.
More Getting Started Tutorials