In this tutorial you will learn how to make a campfire in Minecraft.
A Minecraft campfire can be used to cook food, as a light source, to make smoke signals, and more.
- 1 Available Platforms
- 2 Required To Make A Campfire
- 3 Steps To Make A Campfire
- 4 Minecraft Campfire Command
- 5 FAQ’s
- 5.1 1. How do you make a campfire on Minecraft?
- 5.2 2. How do you make a fire in Minecraft survival?
- 5.3 3. How do you make a soul campfire?
- 5.4 4. Do campfires spread fire Minecraft bedrock?
- 5.5 5. What do blue campfires do in Minecraft?
- 5.6 6. How do you make a blue fireplace in Minecraft?
- 5.7 7. Do candles spread fire Minecraft?
- 6 How To Make A Campfire In Minecraft Video Tutorial
- 7 More Decoration Recipes
|Java Edition||Windows, Mac & Linux PC’s||Yes|
|Bedrock Edition||Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, iOS, Android, Fire OS, Windows 10 PC’s||Yes|
|Education Edition||Mac, iOs 12, Windows 10 PC’s||Yes|
|PlayStation Edition||PlayStation 3 & 4||Yes|
Required To Make A Campfire
- 3 Sticks
- 3 Wood or logs (any type)
- 1 Coal or charcoal
Steps To Make A Campfire
Step 1. Open Your Crafting Menu
Let’s open your artboard in Minecraft to make a campfire. You should see the same grid as in the image below.
Step 2. Add The Items To The Menu
On the workbench, add the 3 sticks, 3 wood or logs and the fuel source to the grid.
You need to add the items to the grid exactly as shown in the image below. In the 1st row, place 1 dc in the middle square. In the second row, place 1 bar in the first box, the coal or charcoal in the second box, and 1 bar in the third box. In the third row, place the wood or log in each of the 3 boxes. This is the recipe for a Minecraft campfire.
Now that you’ve added each item to the grid as described above, you’ll notice a campfire appear in the box on the right.
Step 3. Move The Campfire To Your Inventory
Once the campfire is built, you need to drag it to your inventory to use it.
That is! You now have a campfire. A Minecraft campfire can be used to cook food, as a light source, to make smoke signals, and more.
Minecraft Campfire Command
You can also give a command to make a bonfire in Minecraft. The Campfire command is available in the following editions of the game:
- Java edition
- Pocket edition
- Xbox One
- Nintendo Switch
- Windows 10 Edition
- Educational Edition
To run the campfire command in Minecraft, open your chat window and enter the command below depending on the version you have.
Java Edition 1.13 and higher campfire command
/give @p campfire 1
PE, Xbox One, Switch, Win 10, Education Edition
/give @p campfire 1 0
1. How do you make a campfire on Minecraft?
To make a campfire, open the crafting area made up of the 3×3 grid. Place 3 wooden logs, of any kind, in the last row, a coal in the center of the grid, and finally three sticks on the remaining sides of the coal. Now that a campfire has been made, simply click it and drag it into your inventory.
2. How do you make a fire in Minecraft survival?
Select the flint and steel from the hotbar, then right-click on top of a solid, opaque block or on the side of a flammable block. The flint and steel will cause a fire to ignite on the block selected.
3. How do you make a soul campfire?
To make a soul campfire, place 3 sticks, 1 soil sand or 1 soul soil, and 3 wood or 3 logs in the 3×3 crafting grid.
4. Do campfires spread fire Minecraft bedrock?
No, the fire does not spread. You do not have to worry about your campfire in your home spreading and burning down your home. The campfire is contained and will make for a nice decorative feature if you choose to use one.
5. What do blue campfires do in Minecraft?
Soul campfires repel any Piglins in the nearby area due to its bright blue light. This can be very useful in certain areas in the Nether, such as the Bastion Remnants. Since soul campfires look objectively great, they can be used as decoration for bold builders.
6. How do you make a blue fireplace in Minecraft?
Blue fire can be made once players have collected their soul sand and soil, and crafted flint and steel. Holding the flint and steel, right-click on the soul sand or soil for a mysterious blue flame to erupt from the top of the block. This flame will burn infinitely, so no one has to worry about the flame going out.
7. Do candles spread fire Minecraft?
Candles can be used as a light source, emitting light like a sea pickle. A single candle emits a light level of 3. Up to four identically colored candles may be placed in one block, with each candle increasing the emitted light level by 3, for a maximum light level of 12. They also emit fire particles.
How To Make A Campfire In Minecraft Video Tutorial
In this video, watch how we show you how to make a campfire using the recipe and show you all the different things you can do with campfires.
More Decoration Recipes
- How to Make a Note Block in Minecraft
- How to Craft a Candle in Minecraft
- How To Make Chains In Minecraft
- How To Make A Loom In Minecraft (And USE It)
- How To Make & Use Lodestone In Minecraft
- How To Make A Respawn Anchor In Minecraft
- How To Build Scaffolding In Minecraft
- How To Craft A Lantern In Minecraft
- How To Craft A Flower Pot In Minecraft
- How To Make A Item Frame In Minecraft
- How To Craft A Redstone Lamp In Minecraft
- How To Make A Minecraft Shulker Box
- How To Build A Jukebox In Minecraft
- How To Make Banners In Minecraft
- How To Make A Minecraft Painting
- How To Make Armor Stand In Minecraft