In this tutorial you will learn how to make a shulker box in Minecraft.
Minecraft shulker boxes are decorative blocks that can be used for storage. Like a chest, the shulker box has 27 inventory slots. You can also make boxes of shulker in one of 16 dyes.
- 1 Available Platforms
- 2 Materials Needed To Make A Shulker Box
- 3 Steps To Make A Shulker Box
- 4 Minecraft Shulker Box Command
- 5 FAQ’s About How To Make A Shulker Box In Minecraft
- 6 How To Make A Shulker Box In Minecraft Tutorial
- 7 More Decoration Recipes
|Java Edition||Windows, Mac & Linux PC’s||Yes|
|Bedrock Edition||Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, iOS, Android, Fire OS, Windows 10 PC’s||Yes|
|Education Edition||Mac, iOs 12, Windows 10 PC’s||Yes|
|PlayStation Edition||PS3 & PS4||Yes|
Materials Needed To Make A Shulker Box
- 1 Chest
- 2 Shulker shells
Steps To Make A Shulker Box
1. Open Your Crafting Menu
To make a shulker box, you first need to open your worktable in Minecraft. You should see the same grid as in the image below.
2. Add The Chest And Shulker Shells To The Menu
On the craft table, add 1 chest and 2 shulker shells to the grid.
You need to add the items to the grid using the same pattern as in the image below. In the first row, place 1 shulker shell in the center square. Then, in the second row, place 1 chest in the middle box. Finally, in the third row, place 1 shulker shell in the center square. This is the Minecraft shulker box recipe.
Once you’ve added the items to the grid as described above, you’ll see your new shulker box in the box on the right.
3. Move The Shulker Box To Your Inventory
Finally, we’re going to drag the shulker box into your inventory so you can use it.
That is! Minecraft shulker boxes are decorative blocks that can be used for storage. Like a Minecraft chest, the shulker box can hold 27 items. You can also make shulker boxes in one of 16 dye colors.
Minecraft Shulker Box Command
You can also use a Give statement to create shulker boxes in Minecraft. The shulker box command is available in the following editions:
- Java edition
- Pocket edition
- Xbox One
- Nintendo Switch
- Windows 10 Edition
- Educational Edition
To run the shulker box command in Minecraft, open your chat window and enter the command below depending on the version of Minecraft you have.
Java Edition 1.13 and higher shulker box command
/give @p shulker_box 1
PE, Xbox One, Switch, Win 10, Education Edition
/give @p undyed_shulker_box 1 0
FAQ’s About How To Make A Shulker Box In Minecraft
1. How do I find a shulker?
A shulker is a type of mob that is only found in the End biome in the End City (outer islands in the End). Here, you will find the shulker attached to a solid block. It will blend in with the purpur blocks around it when its shell is closed. Once you find a shulker, you need to attack it.
2. Do you need silk touch for shulker boxes?
Yes, it is possible to mine a shulker box without silk touch.
3. Are shulker boxes rare?
Shulker boxes are a rare item in Minecraft, but they are very helpful to players once they are obtained. Shulkers will usually spawn on the walls of the end cities and respawn when the Ender Dragon is summoned and killed in Minecraft.
4. What does a shulker look like?
Behavior. The shell of the mob looks similar to a purpur block, blending in relatively easily to its surroundings. Inside the shell of the mob is a small yellow head with two eyes. Shulkers are uncolored by default when using spawn eggs, while white is the default when using /summon or spawners.
5. Are Shulkers hard to defeat?
Combat. An Iron Sword or above is recommended to fight the Shulker. However, when they have their shell closed, they receive 20 armor points, making them more difficult to kill. The Shulker will lose its armor points, once it opens its shell, making it easier to kill.
6. Do arrows work on Shulkers?
Bow. The bow will be your secondary weapon, for taking out shulkers. Shulkers will deflect arrows if their shell is closed, so wait for them to open their shell before shooting them.
How To Make A Shulker Box In Minecraft Tutorial
In this video, watch how we show you how to make a shulker box in minecraft and some ideas for using them.
More Decoration Recipes
- How to Make a Note Block in Minecraft
- How to Craft a Candle in Minecraft
- How To Make Chains In Minecraft
- How To Make A Loom In Minecraft (And USE It)
- How To Make & Use Lodestone In Minecraft
- How To Make A Respawn Anchor In Minecraft
- How To Build Scaffolding In Minecraft
- How To Craft A Lantern In Minecraft
- How To Build A Campfire In Minecraft
- How To Craft A Flower Pot In Minecraft
- How To Make A Item Frame In Minecraft
- How To Craft A Redstone Lamp In Minecraft
- How To Build A Jukebox In Minecraft
- How To Make Banners In Minecraft
- How To Make A Minecraft Painting
- How To Make Armor Stand In Minecraft