Let’s learn how to make an enchantment table in Minecraft quickly and easily with our how-to video and tutorial (with photos).
Also known as an enchantment table, this important Minecraft item allows you to enchant tools, armor and certain types of gear.
- 1 Available Platforms
- 2 Items Needed To Make An Enchanting Table
- 3 Steps To Make An Enchanting Table
- 4 Minecraft Enchanting Table Command
- 5 FAQ’s
- 5.1 1. How many bookshelves do you need for an enchantment table?
- 5.2 2. What do you need to make an enchantment table work?
- 5.3 3. Do you need corners for enchanting table?
- 5.4 4. Do adding more bookshelves give better enchantments?
- 5.5 5. How do you make enchantment books?
- 5.6 6. How do you make a enchanted book with flame 1?
- 5.7 7. Which pickaxe enchantment is best?
- 6 How To Make An Enchantment Table In Minecraft Video Tutorial
- 7 More Basic Recipes
|Windows, Mac & Linux PC’s
|Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, iOS, Android, Fire OS, Windows 10 PC’s
|Mac, iOs 12, Windows 10 PC’s
|PlayStation 3 & 4
Items Needed To Make An Enchanting Table
Steps To Make An Enchanting Table
1. Open Your Crafting Menu
To make a beautiful table, first open your crafting table. You should see the 3×3 grid as shown in the image below.
2. Add Items To Crafting Grid
On the artboard add the book, 2 diamonds and 4 obsidian.
To make the enchantment table, it is important that the items are placed on the craft grid exactly as shown in the picture below.
The beautiful table recipe contains 1 book in the middle compartment in the first row. The second row contains 1 diamond in the 1st space, 1 obsidian in the 2nd space, and 1 diamond in the 3rd space. The third row contains all obsidian.
Once you have placed all the items in the correct order on the crafting grid, you will notice that your new enchantment table appears in the box on the right.
3. Move The Enchanting Table To Your Inventory
Finally, move your beautiful table to your inventory so you can use it.
And that is! You can use your beautiful table to enchant all the different tools, armor and certain types of gear in Minecraft.
Minecraft Enchanting Table Command
You can also command to create an enchantment table in Minecraft. The nice table command is available in the following editions:
- Java edition
- Pocket edition
- Xbox One
- Nintendo Switch
- Windows 10 Edition
- Educational Edition
To lead the beautiful table communication
Java Edition 1.13 and higher
/give @p enchanting_table 1
PE, Xbox One, Switch, Win 10, Education Edition
/give @p enchanting_table 1 0
1. How many bookshelves do you need for an enchantment table?
Placing this around an enchanting table will allow you to get higher tier enchantments. 15 bookshelves will max out your enchanting table. The ideal position of the bookshelves is a square of 15 placed in a 5×5-block outline, with the enchantment table in the middle.
2. What do you need to make an enchantment table work?
You’ll need four obsidian, two diamonds, and a book to build an enchantment table in Minecraft. Open up your crafting menu and arrange three obsidian along the bottom row with a fourth in the centre of the grid.
3. Do you need corners for enchanting table?
They merely need to be a maximum of two blocks away from the enchanting table with one space of air block in between it and the path to the enchanting table.
4. Do adding more bookshelves give better enchantments?
Bookshelves increase the level of enchantments you can put on your items. For instance, without any bookshelves, you can only use enchantments from around levels 1-5. However, if you add more bookcases, you can use higher level enchantments.
5. How do you make enchantment books?
In the Enchant menu, place the book in the first box. Then place 3 lapis lazuli in the second box. TIP: In Creative mode, you do not need to place the lapis lazuli in the second box. Once you have placed your book and lapis lazuli in the two boxes, you will see the enchantment slots display up to 3 enchantment options.
6. How do you make a enchanted book with flame 1?
You can add the Flame enchantment to any bow using an enchanting table, anvil, or game command. Then use the enchanted bow to fight and see your flaming arrows fly through the air and set their targets on fire!! The maximum level for the Flame enchantment is Level 1.
7. Which pickaxe enchantment is best?
The best enchantments for a pickaxe include Efficiency, Unbreaking, Mending, Fortune, The Curse of Vanishing, Sharpness, and Silk Touch. You can use these enchantments to add special powers to your pickax.
How To Make An Enchantment Table In Minecraft Video Tutorial
Watch this video as we show you how to make an enchantment table in Minecraft and different use of enchantment tables in Minecraft.